For Physical Therapy services, a Physician of record is required and will be faxed after the initial Therapy evaluation. The law requires Physicians to let their patients choose where they would like to receive Physical Therapy services.
If you are a new visitor to Stilllpoint Therapy Center, we have a form to help you to set up and confirm that your insurance will cover your care. Click here to download the form.
We work with the following carriers for our physical therapy services: Blue Cross/ Blue Shield, Humana, Vista Health, First Health, Cigna, CCN, Medicare, Medicare railroad, Prestige, Sunshine, WellCare, Workers compensation, Auto insurance, and more. We establish your copay after each visit and you will not have to pay more later. We do not use any collection agencies.
We work with the following carriers for our acupuncture services: auto insurances, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Health Care and others. Now participating providers for acupuncture in Multiplan, PHCS, and PHCS Savility networks.
* * *Medicare and Medicaid do not cover acupuncture services.* * *
- Most insurance and Medicare cover a limited number of Chiropractic services.
- Some insurance cover all or a portion of treatment for weight loss and stop smoking programs.
- Massage Therapy is covered by some insurance companies with a Doctors prescription.
- Physical Therapists can also include massage in their treatments but this commonly consists of a portion of the therapy session, incorporated with other modalities such as exercise and stretching.